Benefits of Vitamin C supplementation include support for the immune system, adrenal function, collagen formation for healthy skin, and cardiovascular health. Its antioxidant function is a hallmark of this nutrient. Vitamin C is a potent neutralizer of free radicals and helps to recycle vitamin E and glutathione.
Benefits of Liposomal Delivery
• Superior absorption and intracellular delivery of nutrients
• Phospholipid structure allows for effective delivery of compounds with different solubilities carried within the same particle (e.g., water- and lipid-soluble compounds)
• Penetrates the blood-brain barrier
• Survives the acidic environment of the stomach, ensuring intestinal uptake and delivery to the lymphatic system
• Convenient for those who prefer to swallow fewer pills; also allow for easy dosing