- Melatonin — Hormone whose main role is in the control of the circadian (day/night) rhythms. Its production should peak at night and is instrumental for maintaining quality sleep patterns. Melatonin production declines significantly with age, often causing sleep difficulties associated with age.
- 5-HTP — Precursor to serotonin; supports further melatonin production during the night to help with staying asleep
- Vitamin B6 — When using 5-HTP for enhancing serotonin and melatonin production to promote healthy mood and sleep, the addition of pyridoxal-5-phosphate, an activated form of vitamin B6, helps to catalyze the conversion of 5-HTP to serotonin (5-HT)
- Inositol — Supports overall relaxation and helps maintain the proper metabolism of serotonin
- L-Theanine — Supports calming neurotransmitter production; helps reduce stress and improve the quality of sleep