• Broccoli Seed Extract — standardized to 8% sulforaphane glucosinolate (SGS), processed with super critical fluid extraction, leaving no solvent residue
• Broccoli Sprout Concentrate — containing the myrosinase enzyme (MYR), included to maximize bioavailability; myrosinase converts SGS to sulforaphane (SFN) during digestion
• Delayed Release Capsule — ensures interaction between SGS and MYR in the alkaline environment of the intestines, maximizing SGS conversion to SFN
• Approximately 8x higher sulforaphane potential compared to sulforaphane glucosinolate (SGS) formulas without myrosinase
• Higher sulforaphane potential compared to products on the market containing SGS with insufficient amounts of myrosinase
• Bioavailability is not dependent on myrosinase produced by intestinal bacteria, making BroccoProtect™ especially effective for individuals with GI flora that produce negligible amounts of this enzyme*
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.