Whole Body Collagen contains a unique blend of three patented collagen peptides supported by clinical research showing their efficacy for supporting collagen production, bone strength, joint health and integrity, skin elasticity and more.
Vitamins are essential for growth, development and normal cell function.
With the typical American lifestyle and diet, it’s difficult to ensure that your body is getting the proper amount of each vitamin from your daily food intake alone.
Our VitaHealth supplements can provide the body with vital nutrients that you may be missing out on. For proper body function, there are 13 vitamins that are needed to feel well and live a stress-free life.
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin D
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin K
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine)
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin)
- Vitamin B3 (niacin)
- Pantothenic acid (B5)
- Biotin (B7)
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin)
- Folate (folic acid and B9)
Fat vs Water Soluble Vitamins
Vitamins A, D, E, and K are called the fat-soluble vitamins because they are dissolved in fats. They are absorbed by fat globules that travel through the small intestines and distributed through the body in the bloodstream. Because fat-soluble vitamins are not excreted by the body easily, they can accumulate to toxic levels if too much is taken.
Vitamins B1, B2, B3, B6, Folate, B12, Biotin, Pantothenic acid, and Vitamin C are water-soluble vitamins. Water-soluble vitamins are carried to the body’s tissues but are not stored in the body. They are found in plant and animal foods or dietary supplements and must be taken daily.
- Vitamin D: Vitamin D helps ensure that the body absorbs and retains calcium and phosphorus, both critical for building bone. The main source of Vitamin D is from the sun.
- Folate: One of the B-vitamins and is needed to make red and white blood cells in the bone marrow and convert carbohydrates into energy.
- Vitamin A: helps form and maintain healthy teeth, bones, soft tissue, mucous membranes, and skin.
- Vitamin C: An antioxidant that promotes healthy teeth and gums. It helps the body absorb iron and maintain healthy tissue. It also promotes wound healing.
- Pantothenic acid: An essential vitamin for processing food. It also helps produce hormones and cholesterol.
Research suggests low or decreased levels of vitamins in the body can result in some of the following:
- Deteriorating bone density and osteoporosis
- Abnormal heart rhythms
- Reduced nerve function
- Low iron count (anemia)
- Improper brain function linked to mood swings, depression, anxiety etc.
- Problems with fertility
- Unhealthy weight gain
- Loss of muscle mass and strength
Proper vitamin levels in the body are essential to a healthy and balanced lifestyle.
CannabOmega™ is a unique omega-3 formulation, combining a 1:1 ratio of EPA/DHA, along with standardized phytocannabinoids found in hemp oil. The omega-3 fatty acids found in this product are best known for their neuro-protective properties and their roles in brain health, including support for healthy mood and cognition.
Arthroben® is a safe, effective, non-NSAID, anti-inflammatory formula offered in a highly absorbable, delicious tasting lemon-lime flavored powder. Its combination of nutrients work to reduce inflammation, stimulate connective tissue repair and increase joint mobility and function.
Zinc Supreme™ offers chelated minerals by Albion Advanced Nutrition, the leader in mineral technology. The zinc is zinc bis-glycinate chelate and the molybdenum is bis-glycinate chelate. These are ideal chelates with a 2:1 molar ratio of two amino acids of glycine chemically bonded in liquid to one mineral ion of zinc or molybdenum for optimal absorption. These minerals are combined with other nutrients like vitamins B6 and taurine to provide superior results.
Made with non-GMO ingredients.
This product is currently on backorder. Expected delivery time 2-4 weeks
These packets are designed to assist the body in using fat for fuel and to help support healthy insulin, cortisol and energy levels. They are a great boost for any weight loss program.
Each packet contains:
• 2 Carnitine Synergy™capsules
• 2 EndoTrim™capsules
• 1 Thermo-EFx™ capsule